The vehicle its equipment primarily designed for reconnaissance but also to combat the enemy’s live power, armored equipment, for the destruction of armored and non-armored vehicles and other objects.
Vehicle BPsV-I is a modernization of combat vehicle BPzV – Svatava.
The modernization of the vehicle created the conditions for full leadership of reconnaissance and combat activities in a day and night, difficult climatic conditions as well.
Machine base (hereinafter referred to as chassis) vehicle BPsV-I is an armored tracked vehicle with great maneuverability on the road and off-road). The vehicle its equipment primarily designed for reconnaissance but also to combat the enemy’s live power, armored equipment, for the destruction of armored and non-armored vehicles and other objects. The design of the vehicle ensures the protection of the crew and persons being transported and creates the conditions for full-fledged combat operations required to conduct current combat operations during the day, night and under severe climatic conditions.
The main object of the modernization is:
Increase the combat qualities of BPsV – the vehicle is equipped with a remotely controlled turret set (TS) TURRA30 with 30 mm gun 2A42, coupled machine gun caliber 7.62 mm and anti-tank weapon system KONKURZ.
Turret system is equipped with a laser irradiation detection and identification sensor head and a (DIS) smoke system. Turret system is also equipped with fire control system (FCS). The vehicle is equipped with a navigation system – the inertial navigation system (INS) continuously provides informations about the location of the vehicle.
- Improve the shooter’s working environment and increase the comfort of the operation of the weapon systems – achieved through the external mount of weapons, the installation of an air conditioning unit and independent heating
- Improvement of observation and sighting capabilities at night even in worsening weather conditions
- The vehicle is equipped with an effective fire-fighting system capable of detecting and identifying fire and consequent fire-fighting in the engine-transmission compartment and in the crew compartment
- Vehicle lighting
- Chassis electrical equipment
- Means of communication information system (CIS)
- New seats – height adjustable seats for driver, marksman – operator and commander
- External and internal walking parts of the vehicle body with anti-slip treatment
- New mudguards with increased displacement to ensure sailing capability / weight gain
Inside the hull is created space for carrying special equipment which consists of:
- multifunctional observation device
- manual meteorological station
- portable ground surveillance radar
- set of automated ground sensors (UGS)
- set of unmaned aerial vehicle (UAV)
- carrier set (collection a and analysis of people’s biometrics )
- collection and analysis of data from mobile phones